Thursday, January 29, 2009

Getting Started

Welcome to my blog, Wonder of All Things!

I'm not particularly fond of New Year's Resolutions and haven't made any, per se, in I don't know how many years. But I did have the kernel of an idea, of starting this blog. And so, on this cold winter's night at the end of January 2009, under the guidance of a sliver of moon, Wonder of All Things is born.

As with any creative project, I am setting aside the expectation that this blog will somehow spring forth in any complete and final form. The truth is, I have no idea where this will go or what it will become. Gratefully, this is not for me to know. Preserving the sense of mystery in its unfolding leaves the wonder, inherent in all of life, for us to discover. Befriending surprise in all things is a wonder-ful adventure. Ride on...

May this blog be allowed to grow and develop, breathe and unfold into whatever it wants to become. And in its becoming, I hope that we all will allow ourselves to become as well.//

No comments:

Post a Comment