Saturday, December 17, 2011

All Brewed Out

Believe it or not, it was a pretty mellow day...yet still not feeling 100% and desperately needing more sleep. I did realize though, that I've been putting off our final installment of the...

12 Brews of Christmas!

...and needed to get on the ball. But after this one, I think I'm all brewed out for a while. Who knew this could be so much work??!? ; )

For the twelfth brew of Christmas, my true love chose for me...

...Bell's Christmas Ale! love, Love, LOVE this beer!

And photographing it, too!

 Pulling out the frosty one for the big finale!

Playing with both my regular camera, the new iPhone camera, and the app Hipstamatic! So much fun : )

This is, by far, my favorite brew of the season because it speaks of what Christmas means to me...

...Simplicity!

Simple and yet so very, very tasty. Mellow and smooth, with flavors that gently ask for your attention without begging for it.

Who wants a needy beer??!?

Couldn't have asked for a better way to end 12 Brews.

Wishing you a simple night...

...of tidings, good cheer...

...and peace!//


No comments:

Post a Comment