Friday, December 9, 2011

Single

Wow...when they said single digit temperatures this morning, I had no idea they meant the single digit.

I was a bit shocked to see the temperature settle in finally at one degree on my way to work this morning.

Holy crap.

Now, I have to say...I usually don't mind winter. Really. I love snow, I love the change of seasons. I love the comfort food and the snuggling in. But, man I am not ready for this. In the middle of January, maybe. It's tolerable. But before Christmas??!?

Not so much.

Big busy day today that ended with a smile on my face...progress, right? It was so wild at the bakery we got our hineys handed to us (in a good way, of course). Shipped out 32 boxes...just a preview of next week's adventure.

And somehow it turns out we don't have any plans this weekend. None that I can remember at this moment, anyway. Can't remember much of anything at this point, to be honest. Although we do need to clean the house for our houseguests that are coming mid-week (can't wait!).

For tonight?

No beer. Just bed.//


No comments:

Post a Comment