Thursday, November 3, 2011

Cracked

For such a crazy whirlwind of a week, I had the most incredible afternoon...at the chiropractor!  Not just any chiropractor...but the Twin Cities' BEST chiropractor.  In my humble opinion, that is.  Dr. Jo Becker-Puklich, D.C., owner of Live Well Chiropractic in Chanhassen has been my chiropractor for ten years and every time I visit her, I leave feeling stronger, healthier and more well-adjusted (hahahaha) than ever before. Today was no exception.

Given my migraine on Friday, and an over-full week, I was due for an adjustment.  My neck and shoulders were tighter than they've been in a while, and they responded well to the deep tissue massage prior to my adjustments.  After my "tune up", as I like to call it, Dr. Jo suggested acupuncture.  I couldn't possibly say no!

I haven't had acupuncture in about a year.  Each needle she put in were what I call "zingers" -- like an direct connection.  Every one in the exact spot it needed to be.  Ten minutes into my nap (grin), she came in to turn the needles to stimulate the spot the needles were in again.  And after the last ten minutes of my snooze, she took them out.

My mind felt so clear when I stood up.  Well-rested after a much needed nap, yes.  But it was more than that.  I felt lighter, calmer, so much more relaxed. So relaxed that I even wondered whether I should drive home! If that isn't worth the price of admission, I don't know what is.//

What's For Dinner Tonight?
Leftover chalupas, that's what!  Last night's were so good...



...how could we resist?


Have a relaxing and peaceful night!

No comments:

Post a Comment